Join the Nanosafety Training School 2023!
SSbD Approaches for Chemicals, Advanced Materials and Plastics
Venice is calling: Learn about nanosafety in the historic centre of Venice, Italy, from 14–19 May 2023! #venicenano23
This year’s sessions will be around the following topics:
- Safe-and-sustainable-by-design approaches for nanomaterials and advanced materials
- Environmental and health impacts of micro and nano plastics
- Physicochemical characterisation methods for advanced materials
- Methods to assess the release of advanced materials, their fate, biodistribution and exposure
- New approach methodologies (NAMs) for hazard assessment of advanced materials
- FAIR data management in nanoinformatics
- Computational modelling of properties and interactions
- Sustainability assessment methods (environmental, social and economic)
- How to make my method ready for regulatory acceptance?
- Policy perspectives on risk governance of nanotechnologies
- Science diplomacy: The role of interdisciplinarity in SSbD
Additionally, there will be several possibilities to network with the experts and other participants.
The school is organised by various EU-funded research projects and other initiatives led by the H2020 project SUNSHINE. It offers hands-on sessions to learn State-of-the-Art knowledge from key experts in the field.
Join us and learn more about Safe and Sustainable by Design – register HERE by 16 March 2023
Venue: Venice, Italy, Auditorium Santa Margherita
Dates: 15–19 May 2023, with a social get-together on the evening of Sunday, May 14
The following projects and initiatives organise the Nanosafety Training School:
- AURORA, PLASTICHEAL, PlasticsFatE, IMPTOX, POLYRISK NanoSolveIT, NanoInformaTIX (all funded by the EU Horizon 2020 programme)
- CompSafeNano (Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions)
- SUPREME (Horizon Europe)
- SmartCERIALS (funded by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency, FFG)
- Danail Hristozov, GreenDecision (IT) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisation, logistics, local support and administration:
- Stefania Melandri, Warrant Hub S.p.A. (IT) | email@example.com
- Paola Basso, GreenDecision (IT) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathrin Cailliau, Yordas Group (DE) | email@example.com